Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What Grinds My Gears: People Who Just Show Up

What really grinds my gears are people who just show up at  my house without even calling! This is probably one of my biggest pet peeves. I have a phone, two of them actually, for a reason. Call before coming over. You never know what I'm doing or if I even want company. This has been happening more and more lately. There are days I just want a peaceful day at home without anyone coming over. It irritates me even more when you knock like you're the cops. Hello?! Do you not recall the fact that I have two kids who could possibly be napping? Once you knock like that they're not napping anymore thank you very much. So the moral of this story is call me before you come over because if I'm not expecting you, I just might ignore the fact that you're knocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne