Wednesday, May 18, 2011

He Smiled!

That's right! My Lil' Bean smiled! It was the cutest thing ever. He does it quite a bit now. I love it. It just melts my heart seeing him happy enough to smile. I'm not sure if he knows he's smiling or if he's just exercising his face, but it's cute either way. Sometimes I think he knows he's doing it. He'll do it a lot after I kiss him. I love it. It's like he's saying how happy he is that I kissed him. He loves being loved. I will take all the smiles I can get from him. His smiles makes all my worries go away. Do you feel the same way when your little one smiles? When did your kids smile for the first time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne