Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 7: Worried

Yeah, I'm worried again. I'm not (really) worried about things happening to him right now. The guy from his church calmed me of that. Now I'm worried for when he gets out. His grandma really got me worked up when she came over the other day. She was telling me about how the judge gave him a long list of things he can't do or he goes to prison. So, I'm afraid of him going to prison even though she went light on him with only giving him the twenty days. His grandma also told me that right before we went in the courtroom that his lawyer said he could still go to prison. There's also another guy in the county jail with him who is in for the same thing and his first offense, but got 180 days! So, DB really got lucky. I just get afraid of worse happening later on down the road. So, here's to hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne