Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Formal Apology

Anyone who has been following my site knows I have had some unfortunate experiences lately. Well, I want to apologize not only to Natalie, but to my readers as well. The way I chose to handle things was unprofessional. I was upset, but there was no need to go so public with it. In the end, I wanted one thing that I know I will never get. There's no reason for me to continue harping on it. Things were said back and forth that were uncalled for. So, this is my apology to Natalie and my readers. Blogging is supposed to be fun and this incident, which I know I did not help, kind of took the fun out of it for me. So, I have removed both posts about the issue and I hope it will not continue to affect Natalie, my readers, my blog, or myself. I apologize for my wrongdoings and I am hereby wiping my hands clean from the situation.

1 comment:

Faith Love Baby said...

Oh Nikki. I'm so glad you decided that. :) I thought it was a little low for you but didn't want to say anything. I knew you would realize it. :) besides, everyone deserves the chance to rant. :D <3 you

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne