Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Sign Language

One of my best friends is deaf, so sign language is something her and I discuss quite a bit. She is constantly telling me how great it would be to teach the boys baby sign language. I did it a little bit with Sweet Pea and then stopped. I'm not sure why I stopped. I think life got to hectic at the time. Well, I really want to pick it back up. My biggest fear is that they won't get it and I'll get frustrated. I think I'm going to give it a go anyway. Maybe some words of encouragement will help. Have you taught your kids sign language? How hard was it? How long did it take?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Well I know where you can find baby sign online... remember the job you told me about on oDesk? There was a link to their website!

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne