Wednesday, May 11, 2011

An Update

I feel like I've been a little MIA. Things have been a little crazy around here. I've been sick, which is never fun. Today, I decided to go for an extra long walk. This not only put my being sick to the test, but also my heart. I hate the fact that I am 25 years old with two heart conditions. It sucks! I made it, barely.

Going back to a previous post about my grandfather being sick, I have no good news. I don't know if he's okay. I never will. I talked to my mom and she told me to try calling my grandmother. I did. Well, I didn't even get a hello. Whoever answered listened for a little bit, heart Lil' Bean making baby noises in the background, and hung up. It hurt and it will continue to hurt, but there's nothing I can do. I won't try and reach out again. All I can do is pray for my grandfather and hope God will give me a sign.

Yesterday I took Lil' Bean to the doctor to see if he has colic; he does. He also has jaundice. He is 6 weeks old now. The doctor said we will have to re-visit this in two weeks. On a good note, he is up to 8lbs 5oz. He is gaining well. So, I'm happy about that.

Well, it's time for me to wrap up for the night. Tomorrow is either going to be the worst day or my life or the best. Well, maybe not best; biggest relief. We shall see. I just have to pray and hope that things go my way. I hope God is on my side for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne