Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday...

Today is my biological father's birthday. I really don't have anything good to say about him. I don't really know him. All I do know is that he and his wife ruined my life. They also turned everyone against me out of fear that I would make them look bad. Lucky for them, I don't have time to do so. I just don't have the desire or the energy. I have given them so many chances to change and they just never will. I gave up on my dad and his wife. All I will ever thank my father for is helping to bring me into this world and making sure his parents provided for me growing up. I have learned how not to be from his mistakes. I have also learned how to truly love a child, even if they they are conceived in unplanned situations. Lil' Bean was unplanned, but I love him more than anything. So, I'll pretend to do my good deed. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne