Thursday, May 26, 2011

So Here's A Question For My Geography Friends

Is Ohio considered to be a part of the mid-west or the northeast? I lived most of my life in CT, which is most definitely northeast. I am new to Ohio as I have only been living here for about seven months now. I'm just wondering what Ohio is classified as. I don't want to say I am still a northeastern girl if that's not true, but I also don't want to say I live in the mid-west if I'm wrong. In my defense, geography was never my subject. Heck, I can't even read a map to save my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohio is a mid-atlantic state to best of my knowledge. Though wikipedia says it is a Midwestern state.

Andesha said...

Fail, LWI. Ohio is in the heart of the mid-west. Mid Atlantic? You mean, like in the MIDDLE of the ATLANTIC. Context clues are amazing, aren't they?

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne