Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 8: Wishing I Could Talk To Him

My nights are getting lonelier and lonelier. I just wish I could talk to him. Just hearing his voice would make me feel a little better. I know we're almost halfway there, but that's only halfway to him getting out. There is no time on the other stuff. I just want to hear his voice. I want him to tell me he's okay, not someone else. I want him to tell me he loves me and misses me, not someone else. I try so hard to fight my tears, but I can't. Of course, American Idol didn't help tonight. Scotty McCreery sang Amazed by Lonestar. When DB was in Iraq they had a karaoke thing and that's what he sang. He had it recorded and everything. So, hearing that song right now just made me ball. I'll admit I'm super emotional tonight. I can't help it. I just miss him so much. I look down at my hand and see his class ring and wish he were here to put it on me. I just miss him a lot. I wish he were here to tell me how everything is going to be okay and how we're going to get through this. He's been so confident through all of this. I'm the one who seems to be falling apart at the seams. Ugh! Another day down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne