Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 6: Loved

Today I feel loved. I got back his class ring. He had given this to me to signify we were together way back in October when I moved out here to be with him and be a family again. Well, when things happened I couldn't have it anymore. I felt naked without it. I love wearing it. No, it's not your fancy ring. It's a class ring, his class ring. It meant a lot to him and so it means a lot to me. As soon as his grandma brought it over, I put it right on. Looking at my hand I can see his class ring and it's as if a part of him is with me even when he's not. It's right next to the Claddagh ring he got me after we started talking again in March I believe. It signifies me being his girlfriend as well as the turning point for change. So, today I feel loved knowing I have that special piece of him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne