Thursday, May 26, 2011

For The Love of Fiji

Anyone who knows me knows how much I don't really like water. It's just blah. Well, with my new diet soda is out of the question. I'm basically on a combination diet of only taking in 1300 calories a day and the Special K diet. Well, with my new diet I knew I had to start drinking water. There was just no way I would drink tap water. You never know what's in the city water. So, I started buying cases of Aquafina bottled water. Then I decided to buy two bottles of Fiji. Oh my goodness! The water is amazing. Aquafina isn't bad, but Fiji is just so pure tasting. The only downside to Fiji is the price. However, with all of my couponing; I can apply some of my money saved to buy some Fiji. I'll still buy Aquafina, but also buy a little of Fiji too for a special treat. Fiji is my new soda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne