Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Question Friday - 5/6/2011

1. Have you ever had roommates?
Yes, and I hate roommates. I always have and I will never have another one again. The only roommate to this day that I enjoyed having was my very first roommate, Lena. We were two very different people who came from very different worlds. I learned a lot from her. I knew her for 2-3 years before we became roommates. I miss her. Every other roommate I have ever had has been a horrible experience. There was this girl, Natasha, who stole from me every chance she got. Living with my old friend, Bethany, was interesting with all of her issues. Living with my ex-best friend, Brittany, was good until I realized how two-faced she was. She ruined my life and began the ruining of my relationship. Luckily, DB and I have been able to come past that. Living with DB's ex-friends, Sam and James, was also a terrible experience. They were control freaks who loved to use people and never followed through with anything. 

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John JacobJingleheimer-Schmidt)
We're normal, sort of. We have one first, middle, and last name. I know people who give their children more than one middle name and the last name of both parents. That is just too long. DB has two last names and he hates it. He only acknowledges one of them. I want my kids to be able to fit their name on job applications when they grow up. I don't judge people with super long names, it's just not my thing.

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
It was on my TV, but I didn't watch it intently. I was working. As far as I see it, it was just another wedding. I'm sorry, but people aren't going to be watching my wedding on TV. So, why should it be a big deal when others get married? This is just my opinion.

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
My living room is definitely the messiest room. It's a living room/playroom/office. Since I'm not feeling well, it's even worse. My computer and work stuff is no longer on my desk in the back corner, but on the couch and coffee table. Oh well. I'll get it all cleaned up at some point.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
My idea mother's day is one that I could spend with DB and the kids. I don't care what we do, as long as I have all the loves in my life with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne