Monday, April 25, 2011

zero motivation

Today I really need to be working my butt off, but I have no motivation. It's not like it's hard work. I know I'll feel better once it's done. I'll feel even better when I get paid and can pay my bills and my Lil' Bean and Sweet Pea what they need. However, a lot of the time I would much rather snuggle my babies than work.

However, I know that the sooner I finish my work for the day the sooner I can snuggle my babies and do whatever I want. This is the one issue from working from home. I don't have anyone telling me to work and giving me deadlines and such. I am always told to just get it done when I can. I love having such an understanding employer, but it doesn't help me in times like these.







In the words of Gretchen Wilson, "work hard, play harder!"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE GW!

Nicole said...

I do too and this song was just too fitting!

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne