Friday, April 29, 2011

What Grinds My Gears: People Who Judge My Every Move

What grinds my gears are people who judge my every move. I mean, this is my life. Therefore, I am living it for me. I can't stand when people seem to think they have the right to judge me. The only one with the ability to judge me is God. So, I may do things that people may not think is right or good for me. However, you are not me. Nobody else knows what is best for me.

Now, I can understand people just being caring individuals and wanting to make sure I'm making the right decisions. That is completely different. For those people, I want you to know that I am. Things are honestly going well and I'm not running blind this time. I evaluate my every decision. I think about everything. I bounce ideas off of people. I communicate a lot more. If the red flags go up, I walk away. It's as simple as that.

I just can't stand people who think they can control my life. If you think I don't know you're talking about me as you're judging everything I'm doing, you're wrong. I'm not stupid. I wasn't born yesterday. We all do things that outsiders may not understand. However, that doesn't give anyone the right to judge anyone for the things they do. In reality, only God can judge me. You are not God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne