Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nauseous? Hungry? Oh no...

I know, I know...I only had my c-section a month ago. I know I'm not supposed to be having sex for another two weeks. I guess I've just never been one to follow a doctor's orders. I feel fine. I've felt fine. Well, with the exception of the possible tool they may have left inside of me that I'll find out about in the morning.

Well, earlier tonight I was feeling really nauseous. I never got sick thankfully, but I did clean my bathroom haha! When I feel sick I hate feeling like the toilet is dirty. So, after I realized I wasn't going to be sick; I cleaned the toilet first and then the rest of the bathroom. Weird, I know. I never said I was normal!

I know I have nobody to blame but myself if I am pregnant. I just hope I'm not pregnant right now. I have an 18 month old and a 1 month old. If I'm pregnant, I will have a 27 month old, a 10 month old, and a newborn. Am I nuts?

I had this plan to go on birth control when I'm 6 weeks postpartum, which is in 2 more weeks. The birth control method everyone recommends, we tried. It was just a big, fat FAIL on my part.

I just really hope I'm not pregnant. I have a lot to look forward over the next year or so. It was my plan to start a diet and an exercise routine to get in shape and tone up.

So, I guess here's to praying that I'm not pregnant. It will grow on me if I am. It's just not ideal right now. I wanted to wait 3 years before having another baby. I wanted to have pairs. I have my pair close together right now with my Sweet Pea and Lil' Bean. I would like to wait 3 years and then have another pair close together and then shut down the baby factory. So, here's to hoping for the best.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm praying for you sis! ILY! Remember, God doesn't give you what you can't handle! (I know, that's the last thing you wanted to hear right now but it's the truth.)

Nicole said...

Thanks! I love ya too! I know that's true, but I just would really like a break from being pregnant right now. I feel like I've spent the last 2 years pregnant. I'd rather not make it 3.

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne