Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Grinds My Gears: People Without a Brain

So, I am an Family Guy fanatic. There's an episode where Peter is a news reporter and does a segment on what grinds his gears. I have decided to adapt this into my blog. Anything that grinds my gears will get posted using this idea.

One thing that really grinds my gears are people without a brain! We were all given one...or so I thought. Have people become so lazy that they don't want to use their brains to find the information they need or want to find? Google is a multi-million dollar search engine for a reason; use it! It's like people just want the answers handed to them on a silver platter. If you want to know something, sometimes you have to put in some effort to find it. Half the time these people have the answer right in front of them and yet they still have this deer in headlights look on their face. I don't get it. Learn to read! The English language is not that difficult to comprehend. I think some people need some steps put into action so they can stop frustrating us more intelligent people!

Step 1: Stop being lazy.
Step 2: Google what you want to find.
Step 3: Read.

If you take these three steps, then in time you will no longer be classified as someone without a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne