Tuesday, April 19, 2011

$60/hr?!

So, I just made $60 for 2 hours of work! I have never worked that fast before! I am very proud of myself to say the least. Since Lil' Bean was born I have kind of procrastinated in the work department. Luckily, the main employer I work for is very lenient and understanding of the fact that I just had a baby.

Well, tonight (or early morning...however you want to look at it) I finally say down and pumped out all of the priority articles he needed done. It only took me two hours. I was a little upset I hadn't done them sooner as it didn't take me as long as I had thought it would. It's been three weeks since I've actually worked, so I guess I forgot how good I am at researching and writing up my articles.

I am just happy I finally got them done. Now, I am going to make it my goal to sit down for 2 hours every night and work. Even if I don't complete an entire batch in 2 hours, that's still time towards completing a batch. If I have more time to dedicate to work, then I'll put in that extra time.

Having Lil' Bean has really made it hard for me to want to work. I either want to spend my time playing with Sweet Pea or holding Lil' Bean. It's really hard being a mom sometimes because you just want to spend all of your time with your kids. However, I need to keep in mind that if I don't do my work that my kids don't eat, have a house, etc. There are bills to pay for sure.

So, I'm sure many of you are wondering what it is I did to earn $60 in 2 hours. It's not a scam. I am an online contractor. The current contract I'm on isn't on any website. However, if you'd like to get started with online contracting there are many different websites you can check out. I started on oDesk. I also have profiles on vWorker and Guru. If you need any help, let me know and I will do my best to assist you where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne