Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Miss You

I miss you so much. It's not fair. None of this has been fair. Having the inability to talk to and see you really hurts. It's been four months since this all happened. I'm ready for it to be over. I've spent many nights in tears, but I still try to put a smile on my face. I try to stay strong. I keep telling the boys that daddy will be back with us again soon. In reality, I don't know when that will be. I'm glad Lil' Bean is too young to understand and Sweet Pea is too young to ask questions. I just don't know what to do. I try not to punish you, but sometimes I feel like maybe if I just pretended like you didn't exist all of this would be easier on me. In the beginning my mindset was totally different than it is now. Sometimes being in love sucks when you're being forced to be apart. I'm tired of being lonely. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of missing someone who lives just on the other side of town. I'll keep holding on, though. I always do. I know they say distance makes the heart grow fonder. We'll see. Just know that I love you and so do the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne