Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just Stop





I don't know why you're continuing to try accessing my accounts. Just stop. I want nothing to do with you and I never will again. Forget my emails. Forget my name. Forget I'm even your daughter. You did a pretty good job of that for 15-18 years. It shouldn't be too hard to go back to that. Focus on yourself and your own life. Don't worry about me and mine. I will be just fine. I'm better off without you. I have to stand my ground this time. I can't allow you to fool me into your "changes" again. If you change, it'll be all for yourself. That's how it should be. You've just hurt me too many times over the years for me to even consider giving you another chance. This is just how it has to be. You hurt me entirely too much over the years. Seeing that you never changed and probably never will, I can't give you the opportunity to hurt my children. I need to protect them. I don't ever want them to go through what I've gone through. This is the end. It ends here. You don't know me and I don't know you. Stay out of everything of mine. Do not try and contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne