Friday, June 3, 2011

I Love It

I love how you can tell someone to not contact you ever again and they just don't listen. You can flat out tell them what the repercussions will be if they continue to contact you, but they seem to think they're untouchable. One day their luck on not facing any consequences will come to an end and then they will realize they should have quit while they were still ahead.

It's funny when people call you controlling when they quite obviously don't know the meaning of the word. The only thing I am trying to control is the type of people I want in my life and my children's lives. I refuse to allow my children to be affected by toxic individuals the same way I was. They deserve better than that. However, this same individual wants to try and control what I post on my blog. This is my blog and I live in America where I have the luxury of enjoying freedom of speech. I can and will post whatever I feel like. You can b*tch and moan about it all you want. If you don't like what I post, don't come to my blog and read. This is a place where I can express how I feel and I won't have some worthless woman try and control that. Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with me, you would quit stalking my blog. Just get over the fact that I want nothing to do with you.

You, my friend, are demented. You are sick. You need serious psychological help. You are a habitual liar, thief, and cheater. You never deserved to have children. You never deserved a family. I am glad I never grew up knowing you as my mother. I regret wasting the last 10 years of my life trying to get to know you and have a relationship with you. I wish I never knew you.

With each time you contact me, I feel more and more bad for you. You are pathetic. I hope one day you find your way and get the help you need. I hold no hopes on that ever happening, though. I try very hard to not hate you, but thinking about everything makes it very difficult. That's the main reason I don't ever want to hear from you. I don't want to hate you, but I get closer and closer to feeling hate towards you each time I hear from you.

So, do us both a favor and do not contact me. Forget I ever existed. I am not your daughter. You did not raise me. You are just another person in this world that I never knew. Don't come to my blog. I will write about whatever I want and I'll be damned if I let some disgrace to society try to tell me what I can and can't write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne