Monday, May 30, 2011

Having To Fight To Re-claim My Identity

This woman has seriously got some serious time on her hands. I must be pretty damn awesome for her to go through so much effort to hack as many of my accounts as she can. She hacked into my mommiesalwayswrite@gmail.com, heiress227@yahoo.com, nicole.elaine@ymail.com email accounts. She also hacked into a really old facebook that I haven't used in almost a year. Not only that...she also created not one, but two fake email accounts on my behalf: elkinsnicole@ymail.com and ohio2daynikki@aol.com. This is just really frustrating. I want her out of my life, but she has become so obsessed with it that she keeps hacking into everything of mine. It is my hope that after she reads this blog (because I know she's reading my blogs) that she will quit the crap and move on. I want nothing to do with her and I want her out of my life for once and for all. On Tuesday, a restraining order will ensue. If she continues, I guess 5 years in prison being Big Bertha's pal will make her happy. That 5 years is just for the identity theft. I will then give the IRS and the state of New York all information I have on her so they can do with her as they wish. I am also letting the courts in New York know that she lied about being here with me and inform them that she has an under the table job working for the fudge factory owned by Sandra and Sam with a second location in Galveston. So, if she doesn't want any of this to happen I will expect her to stay out of all of my accounts, delete any and all accounts created on my behalf, never contact me again, and stay out of my life. Tuesday, June 1st, 2011 at 8am EST is your deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In an effort to maintain a spam free blog, all comments must be approved before they will become visible.

-Nikki Layne